Stephen Hawking Christmas Stephen Hawking Christmas

Why so low?

Why is the score so low? this is hilarious.. I mean... Come on! Stephen Hawking? Singing Feliz Navidad? OMG....it's a little out there but it's hilarious! 10/10 5/5 lol.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Incredible!

Everytime I see a flash from Adam Phillips I recognize there are people out there with sooo much talent, congrats, really, these animations keep me coming to newgrounds everytime I can! This is one of the best movies i´ve ever seen in newgrounds!!

Virtual Pong Virtual Pong

screw all of u

it's pong, it's good, anyone who doesn't like this game should not leave a comment or a "0" which this game obviously doenst deserve!

Epsilon Epsilon

crazy but does the job

i just finished the game, very very entertaining, it kept me on it until i finished and it's difficult to find a game like that, kudos to eon! 10/10, 5/5

Ringtone 01 Ringtone 01

My Ringtone

This has been the ringtone on my blackberry for about 3 months now ;)

Maverlyn responds:

Cool XD i'll have to make more :P

DJ Cloud-Heaven DJ Cloud-Heaven

IMO

I'm not big on Euro Dance at all, but this song was pretty darn good, I usually don't listen to an entire song like this but I did, so that must say a lot about the composer, thanks, and 5/5 and 10/10

The Colours of Carnaval The Colours of Carnaval

very cool

sounds like Jessica from the Allman brothers, maybe you got some inspiration from there too?

curriemaster responds:

Yo dude, thanks for the review :D. Ive never actually heard that song before but I shall surely check it out. Cheers for taking the time to leave a comment!

Save Me Save Me

What artists want is for people to inspire them to keep doing what they do. And I can tell you, I would like to see more of your work. Keep it coming!